We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with API development and programming. API developers are responsible for developing and the architecture connecting MedAdvance to other systems, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside the team developing web and app features, among other duties.
API developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Evaluate and select enterprise application development and integration technologies and solution development lifecycle methodologies for IT Professionals
- Ability to work closely with technical architects and architecture governance technical team for solution development and design reviews
- Functional, regression and load testing
- Test script definition and management
- API lifecycle release management
- Work closely with API Solutions Architect and Platform Administrators
- Technical Owner of the Group API platform
- Work closely with the Business Product Owners, and must understand the short and medium term strategy for the business
- With the help of the team, define and own the technical implementation
- Work with the Team and Product Owner in shaping a product roadmap
- Degree or Masters in computer science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Experienced in Object Oriented, Service Oriented and Aspect Oriented Architectures Design Patterns
- Familiarity with MS SQL / MySQL development including data modeling, concurrency, stored procedure development and tuning
- Experience with Java and/or other non-Microsoft OOP languages a plus
- Successful development of scalable, high-performance and distributed services through multiple ship-cycles
- Degree in Computer Science (BS or MS)
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Benefits of working as a API Developer at MedAdvance in Bonifacio Global City:
- MedAdvance offers great benefits
- MedAdvance offers career progression opportunities
- Attractive package
Start in January 2023.