Customer Service Specialist
We are searching for a friendly and highly analytical customer service specialist to join our customer care team. In this role, you will answer customer queries and resolve issues via appropriate channels, maintain knowledge of our products and services, obtain customer feedback, and provide training to new hires.
A top-notch Customer Service Specialist will demonstrate excellent time management skills and be passionate about customer service and self-improvement. Ideal candidates should be great brand ambassadors who are willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Promptly responding to customer queries via email, live chat, video, phone, and social media channels.
- Immediately escalating serious complaints or issues that you are not equipped to deal with.
- Liaising with colleagues or managers to find the best solutions to customers’ issues.
- Identifying common problems and escalating them to management, along with possible suggestions for improvement, wherever possible.
- Maintaining a polite, helpful, and professional manner at all times.
- Obtaining and sharing customer feedback with colleagues and other departments so that products and services can be improved.
- Familiarizing yourself with new products and services as they are introduced.
- Attending workshops and meetings as required.
- Providing training to new customer service agents.
- Respecting client confidentiality at all times.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or a related field may be advantageous.
- Practical experience with help desk software, such as Zendesk, and CRM software, such as salesforce sales cloud, may be required.
- Previous experience in a customer service role is preferred.
- The ability to respond appropriately under pressure.
- Sound judgment and excellent problem-solving skills.
- The ability to speak a second language may be advantageous.
- A positive attitude and the ability to build relationships with clients.
- The flexibility to work irregular hours, when required.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
Benefits of working as a customer service specialist at MedAdvance in Bonifacio Global City:
- MedAdvance offers great benefits
- MedAdvance offers career progression opportunities
- Attractive package
Start in January 2023.