Onboarding Team Lead
Are you a people person with a passion for enriching people's life at work? Would you like to take ownership of company customer onboarding process including the recruitment process, performance reviews, learning and development? Do you enjoy giving employees the opportunity to learn and develop at work that follow our company key objectives? If yes, we may have the next adventure for you here with us at MedAdvance.
We are currently on the lookout for an Onboarding Team Lead to join our team here at MedAdvance. To excel in the role you should be a social person with a passion for enriching the lives of our employees as well as giving the best first impression possible to our customers. If you believe in an “ego-less working culture” and enjoy translating employer needs into actionable initiatives then you should tick all of our boxes.
- Own our customer onboarding experiences and processes while striving to constantly improve our processes.
- Take on board criticisms and proactively seek out actionable feedback from team members.
- Lead onboarding training sessions to provide the most engaging and enjoyable customer welcome from our team.
- Help in creating standards for core customer onboarding content.
- Be responsible for providing and preparing team new hires with well prepared onboarding training dependent on role and department.
- Gather and file new customer paperwork including contracts, non-disclosure agreements and feedback.
- Follow up with customers to gather feedback and work on any improvements to their first weeks and months.
- Organise technology and permissions and access needed for integrations.
- Be the first point of contact for the onboarding team employees and be able to address any issues or queries in a timely and friendly manner.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role, either with direct experience with onboarding or within a similar team.
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills as well as a high attention to detail.
- An open and welcoming personality, you’re someone upbeat and positive to be around.
- A mindset of ‘employees are our customers’.
- Experience in leading and facilitating training sessions and enjoy educating.
- A creative mindset and a hands-on mentality.
- A team player who enjoys getting on with people from a multitude of backgrounds.
- Fluency in English and Tagalog required, any other language would be a bonus.
Benefits of working as a Onboarding Team Lead at MedAdvance in Bonifacio Global City:
- MedAdvance offers great benefits
- MedAdvance offers career progression opportunities
- Attractive package
Start in January 2023.