Head of Platform Integration
The Head of Platform Integration is accountable for defining the enterprise systems integration practices, standards, methods and protocols for digital platforms, applications and services.
This includes identifying enterprise systems integration requirements, defining and maintaining applications integration specifications and applying continuous integration principles between digital platforms and enterprise business applications and network systems.
Product Managers will need to manage diverse teams spanning engineering and marketing, requiring both a strong technical background and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Analyze and propose improvements in processes, methods, and tools
- Provide functional leadership to develop effective integration processes, tools and templates that business units can effectively utilize to integrate the Sales arms of M&A targets
- Define, document, and implement processes for integration to ensure compliance and standardization across stakeholders
- Leads a team to identify, document, and communicate opportunities and their potential improvements related to processes, technology and people areas
- Improve API integrations by studying current practices
- Shares information cross-functionally to improve workflow processes
- Provide performance reporting of the individual campaigns the operational efficiency of the team itself
- Monitoring of project progress against plan and escalation of risks and issues to the head of integrations
- Management of all risks and issues
- Responsible for on-time delivery and overall quality of deliverables
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in API management, distributed integration, and cloud-native application architectures
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in enterprise and B2B integration.
- In-depth understanding of hybrid application deployment and operations.
- Knowledge about API design standards, patterns and best-practices.
- Knowledge and experience designing and implementing SOA, Microservices and API Governance
- 6+ years of experience as both a hands-on architect and a software engineer with the following preferred skillsets:
- Cloud-Native application development
- Knowledge and experience with CI/CD tools
- Proven track record integrating enterprise SOA environments
- Deep understanding of SOAP, and familiarity with WSDL, WADL, XML.
- Deep understanding of RESTful services, HTTP, JSON, Ajax, familiarity with RAML.
- Familiarity with Swagger or RAML
- Experience with distributed cloud SOA/ESB products
- Detailed understanding of modern identity standards - OAuth2, OpenID Connect, Mobile Connect
- Understanding of the Agile software delivery processes (SCRUM, Kanban preferable)
- Must be an excellent communicator, and capable of working independently in complex and challenging environments
- In this role, leadership, decision making and influencing skills are necessary
Benefits of working as a Product Manager at MedAdvance in Sydney, Australia:
- MedAdvance offers great benefits
- MedAdvance offers career progression opportunities
- Attractive package
Start in January 2023.